Packers and Movers in Dubai Investment Park - DIP
Dubai Investment Park (DIP) is a mixed-use development located in the southern part of Dubai. Here are some interesting facts about the area:
• Dubai Investment Park was launched in 1997 and covers an area of 2,300 hectares. It is divided into three zones: commercial, industrial and residential. The development is managed by Dubai Investments Park Development Company LLC, which is a subsidiary of Dubai Investments.
• The commercial area of Dubai Investment Park is home to a number of office buildings, shopping malls and hotels. The area is a popular business destination, with many international companies setting up their regional offices here.
• The Dubai Investment Park Industrial Zone is dedicated to manufacturing and logistics. It has several industrial units and warehouses, as well as storage, distribution and transportation facilities.
• The Dubai Investment Park residential area offers a range of housing options, including apartments, villas and townhouses. The area is designed to be a self-sufficient community, with schools, parks, mosques and other amenities located within the development.
• Dubai Investment Park is located close to several major highways, including Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Dubai Bypass Road. This allows residents and businesses easy access to other parts of Dubai.
• The region is also home to several parks and green spaces, including the Jebel Ali Hippodrome Park, which covers an area of 1.2 million square meters. The park has a jogging trail, picnic areas and a large lake.
Overall, Dubai Investment Park is a well-planned and organized development that offers a range of amenities and facilities for residents and businesses. Its location, proximity to major highways and diverse mix of commercial, industrial and residential properties make it an attractive destination for investors and entrepreneurs looking to settle in Dubai.
You can also check our article: pickup for rent in al barsha